How to install Ekko on your website ?
You can install the widget on a Wordpress really simply. It is the easiest way to have Ekko up and running really fast. With this setup you have limited customization options. If you want to be able to customize your usage you should check how to install the plugin in the next section.
- Download the Wordpress plugin available here
- In your Wordpress, go to Plugins and click on Add New.
- Click on
- Drag and drop your .zip file, or click on Choose File.
- When uploading is done, click on
- Once the installation is finished you can click on Activate.
- Go in plugin configuration and set your
Application IDas you find it in your dashboard, under the
Make sure to replace the "YOUR_APPLICATION_ID" with your actual
Application ID found in the dashboard.
With the following tag you can add several options to customize the behaviour of your chat. See its capabilities in the next section.